Thursday, August 6, 2015

Screen Shots: How to capture your iPad/iPhone Screen with the touch of a button (or two)


Screen Shots:  You can snap a quick ‘picture’ of your iPad/iPhone screen by pressing the home button (big round button on the case) and the on/off switch at the same time. The screen will flash and the photo you snapped will appear in your PHOTOS, usually in the album called CAMERA ROLL.   

This is a useful trick for capturing a quick screen shot of something your student was working on in the lesson.  For example: make a quick screen shot of the ‘high score’ screen in an app like PianoMaestro, FlashNoteDerby, etc.  

My students like to get a screen shot of their completed worksheet from the SproutBeat app, which is a cool app with lots of neat music theory worksheets.  I snap a Screen Shot and then email it to the student or their parent.  (Note: I can also print directly from that app if I have my AirPrint printer ‘on’ at that moment.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment